LINCON, RI • 401-441-0944 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Creative professional with experience in print and web design for business, marketing and fundraising. Experienced in business, understands company needs, goals and budget. Strong team player with exceptional communication, technical and organization skills. Efficient working within short deadlines and fast paced environments. Skilled in conceiving new strategies and designs. Passionate and committed with a drive to innovate and excel.
Created graphics for educational divisions within the life science industry.
- Created graphics, templates, logos, and themes for client projects such as e-learning modules, games, workshops, handouts, posters, games, emails, websites while following client brand guidelines and meeting short deadlines
- Redesigned, updated and deployed e-learning games using CSS and mySQL database
- Worked closely with developers to create responsive user interfaces
- Worked closely with copy writers, instructional designers, marketing, project managers and other team members to create and output engaging educational materials, marketing pieces and presentations
- Designed event and campaign collateral including: Branding, logos, direct mailing pieces, postcards, save the dates, invitations, stationary, ad journals, flyers, advertisements, signs, presentations, HTML e-mails, website elements and pages.
- Managed and developed HTML emails and web pages.
- Worked closely with donor database to segment mailing lists, analyze responses, track donors and automate acknowledgements and billing.
- Designed logos, branding, marketing and collateral materials such as banner ads, headers, sliders, landing pages, e-mails, website graphics, invitations, brochures, business cards, and print ads
- Worked closely with programmers to design UX/UI for responsive websites and mobile applications while providing necessary graphics to build
- Designed and developed HTML emails
- Worked with clients to assess marketing, design and technological needs while offering strategic solutions to meet their budget and deadlines
Clients: Perfect Wedding Guide of South Florida, Kickz, Majestic Princess Cruises, Alpert Jewish Family & Children’s Service, Grand Circle Travel, School at the Museum of Fine Arts, Brainshark, Izotope
- Designed logos, branding, websites, marketing and collateral materials.
- Assessed client needs for design and marketing and conceived strategic solutions to meet them.
- Worked with clients to conceptualize and layout websites to meet their vision and needs.
- Coordinated with teams of designers, writers and programmers to meet project deadlines.
Clients: Sprinkles Ice Cream Palm Beach, Feast of Little Italy, Dreamstar Custom Homes
- Associates of Arts • 2009 – 2013
Palm Beach State College
Tools: Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Dreamweaver, Premiere, Edge Animate, Flash, Edge Code and Muse); Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Publisher, Powerpoint, Outlook), Github, iWork (Pages, Keynote, Numbers), Storyline 2, WordPress, Wix.com